3-night stay in a Rainforest Villa at The Datai Langkawi
Minimum reserve bid for this auction lot starts at 4,500 MYR
The Datai Langkawi, situated on the mystical island of Langkawi, is surrounded by lush tropical rainforest with breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea and Tarutao Island on the horizon. Treat yourself to a 3-night getaway in a Rainforest Villa and experience a true escape into nature.
This auction lot includes:
- 3-night stay in a Rainforest Villa for two persons*
- Daily signature breakfast for two adults
- Validity from 1 Oct 2023 till 30 Nov 2024
*Blackout periods as per below apply:
16 Dec 2023 to 29 Feb 2024
28 Mar to 6 Apr 2024
To learn more, please visit The Datai Langkawi website.
The Datai Langkawi x Save Wild Tigers Gala Dinner (“Auction Event”) is organised by Save Wild Tigers and we, The Datai Langkawi, are the venue host of this Auction Event. This Auction Event shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out below and Save Wild Tigers shall be fully responsible and liable for all matters in connection with the Auction Event.
- To place a bid, please e-mail your bid amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your bid will be registered and you will be informed of any subsequent higher bids
- All online bids need to be received via e-mail by 27 September 2023. All final online bids received will be entered into the live auction at The Datai Langkawi gala dinner auction on 29 September 2023
- Winners will be informed following the gala dinner and payment will need to be made by 13 October 2023 before auction lots can be released to the winners
- All e-mail bids placed shall be considered as legally binding offers and bidders will be required to sign an auction bid acceptance form and return to the organiser by e-mail prior to the 29 September 2023 gala auction, otherwise e-mail bids will not be accepted
- The usage or redemption of the auction lots may be subjected to further terms and conditions that may be imposed by relevant suppliers or sponsor of the auction lots
- All profits from this auction will go towards Malaysian Tiger conservation programmes and will be split accordingly - 10% to Save Wild Tigers Malaysia, 50% to RIMAU Malaysia and 40% to the Habitat Foundation Malaysia
- Any shipping and insurance costs are not included in the winning bids. These costs will be the responsibility of the auction bid winner